Attracting entries from throughout the region representing individuals, and agencies large and small, PR Awards Asia has grown to become the premier event in the PR calendar and the foremost celebration of truly original and innovative work in the public relations arena.
Ahead of the entry deadline today at 6pm HK/SG, Campaign Asia-Pacific is delighted to announce the jury for this year’s awards.
The 2019 judging panel is comprised of senior brand marketers and agency heads who will ensure all entries are reviewed according to the Awards’ demanding set of criteria. The jury for the 2019 awards includes:
- Richard Arboleda, President & Chief Operating Officer, The EON Group
- Vibha Bajaj, Vice President, Public Affairs & Communications, American Express
- James Brasher, Managing Partner, RICE
- Penny Burgess, CEO, WE Red Bridge
- Christine Burrows, Head of External Communications, Asia, Manulife
- Jason Chang, General Manager, Elite PR Group
- Annie Cheng, Head of Corporate Communications, China, Visa
- Sylvia Chim, Corporate Communications & Sustainability Director, Shiseido Asia Pacific
- Louise Corbett, Head of Marketing Communication, Asia Pacific, AIG
- Caroline Hsu, Managing Director APAC, The Hoffman Agency
- Hanks Lee, Head of Corporate Communications, A.S. Watson
- Karen Li, Head of Corporate Communications, Volkswagen Group China
- Eric Li, Senior Director, Consumer Engagement & Marketing Service, Abott China
- Jane Morgan, Managing Director, Golin/Harris International Limited
- Rashish Pandey, Director, Marketing Asia-Pacific, Japan & China, Cisco Systems Singapore Pte Ltd
- Christopher Plowman, Senior Vice President & Partner, BlueCurrent Hong Kong
- Ross Rowbury, President, Edelman Japan KK
- Ray Rudowski, Managing Director, Epic Communications Limited
- Isao Sato, Director, Global Communications (Business Integration Division), Dentsu Public Relations Inc.
- Yuying Shou, Executive VP, Managing Director Greater China, Regional Director of Asia, Ruder Finn Asia
- Belinda Tan, Vice President, Corporate Communications & Responsibility DHL Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, DHL Express (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Jennifer Tear, Vice President, Communication & Public Affairs, Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd (Janssen)
- Stephen Thomas, Head of Group Brand and Communications, AIA Group
- Lavanya Wadgaonkar, Vice President – Communications Vice President – External and Government Affairs, Nissan Motor Asia Pacific Co. Ltd.
- Xingrong Wang, Senior Director, Communications, PACS, Coca-Cola Greater China
- Eunice Wong, Chief Growth Officer, Greater China, Ketchum
- Voal Voal Wong, Managing Partner, In.Fom
- Patrick Yu, General Manager, SVP and Partner, Head of Asia Pacific Financial and Professional Services Sector, FleishmanHillard Hong Kong
Shine the spotlight on your biggest achievements. Enter by today (Tuesday, 9 April, 6PM HK) at www.prawardsasia.com/.
Want to learn more about the latest challenges and trends impacting the industry? Join us at CampaignComms.
CampaignComms is back in 2019, bringing you original content and inspiring speakers from across the communications sector and beyond. Preceding the PR Awards Asia presentation on 12 June, this year’s CampaignComms conference returns to Hong Kong for a full-day programme with networking, speaker sessions, panel discussions and a workshop all designed to explore the challenges and trends that matter most from the region’s most innovative brands. Learn more about the 2019 CampaignComms conference here.
For Awards inquiries, please contact:
PR Awards Asia Team
For Sponsorship inquiries, please contact:
Commercial Director, Southeast Asia
+65 9133 7537
Commercial Director, North Asia
+852 9176 6106