Paddy Crawshaw has left Omnicom Media Group after 17 years to join Singapore creative startup KinTsugi.
Crawshaw has held multiple roles within OMG in London, Shanghai and Singapore, most recently as APAC head of strategy at media agency OMD.
He will join KinTsugi as chief product officer. Founded in 2017 by creative director Hannah Middleton, KinTsugi is a hybrid brand consultancy and creative studio that specialises in creative...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events