Aaron Wild has resigned as CEO of OMD China, Campaign has learned. An internal memo sent to staff in Shanghai provided to Campaign by OMD confirmed Wild has stepped down from his position to return to his homeland in Australia. It gave no further explanation for the move.
Staff had noticed Wild was absent from the Shanghai office earlier this week. One well-placed source told Campaign he had been placed on gardening leave, effective immediately....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events