After a stagnant 2009 due to the depressed state of the global economy, tourism in Singapore appears to be back on track following the recent announcement that visitor arrivals to the country grew by 17.6 per cent year-on-year in January 2010 to reach 908,000 visitors - the highest ever recorded in that month.
The turnaround can be attributed to the recent openings of Resorts World Sentosa and Marina Bay Sands, the campaigns from STB to attract visitors to the island,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events