Mindshare has promoted Amrita Randhawa to APAC CEO.
Randhawa was previously CEO of Mindshare Greater China. She will continue to be based in Shanghai as APAC regional head, and maintain her China role as executive chairperson. Randhawa has more than 12 years at Mindshare, across the agency’s Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai and Singapore offices.
She was a winner at Campaign Asia-Pacific’s Women Leading Change awards last year, and was previously...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events