Paste at The Apsara opened this weekend in Luang Prabang serving a creative take on historical Lao cuisine. The opening is a partnership between Paste Bangkok chefs Bee Satongun and Jason Bailey, and owner of boutique hotel The Apsara, Ivan Scholte.
The opening by a chef associated with a Michelin-starred restaurant is a landmark moment for the still-sleepy town, and comes not a moment too soon for planners who have previously struggled to cater a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events