Cathay-Pacific is conducting its first major agency pitch in 25 years after an RFI request for information was sent to dozens of agencies last week, Campaign Asia-Pacific has learned.
The comprehensive pitch is a key part of the airline's three-year turnaround strategy, announced last year, that demands a transformation of its marketing approach. The entire turnaround, centred on ultimately becoming a brand-led organisation, is also targeting HK$4 billion US$510.12 million in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events