Ongoing tension between protestors and police in Hong Kong has resulted in the cancellation of several events in Hong Kong including Rise, a large-scale tech conference penciled in for March 2020.
Organisers of the conference, Web Summit, said in a statement “Over recent months, we have been monitoring the ongoing situation in Hong Kong. Our number one concern is the wellbeing, safety, and security of attendees at our events. Given the uncertainty of the situation...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events