Authored by Forrester's vice-president and principal analyst Nate Elliot, the paper’s insights are based partly on the firm’s interactive marketing online executive panel surveys in the US and Europe, conducted in December last year.
According to the paper, marketers are failing to use the platform to its full potential because often, in the rush to start a Facebook page, marketers overlook setting clear objectives for the page. This lack of focus means fans may not...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events