GroupM agency mSix today announced it has opened a new Asia-Pacific hub in partnership with international advertising network ThePartnership, with Kevin Rooney heading the operation.
The decision comes after mSix won Electronics Arts’ global media account, which includes planning and buying responsibilities in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia.
Rooney returns to mSix after being Mindshare CEO for Korea and Japan, based in Tokyo, for a year...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events