With ad and spon tags increasingly visible on social platforms and glossy, groomed ambassadors unboxing or live-streaming tutorials, whether cooking or contouring, influencer marketing is a burgeoning advertising channel, with brands set to spend up to $15bn by 2022 according to Business Insider.
Despite this increase in spend, there is a big measurement gap brands and agencies still struggle to understand the real impact of influencer campaigns due to a lack of transparent, third-party...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events