The character was first created by marketing agency Madeforchina for an eCard commemorating Women's Day. We observed an unusually high number of young office workers clicking on the cartoon baby image when we first featured her in an eCard during Women's Day, said Madeforchina chairman Byron Constable. The agency developed a new story featuring the Email baby and the Lexmark brand for a flash cartoon email that was transmitted to over 800,000 opt-in subscribers in 16 cities across...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events