The Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre KLCC held 1,189 events this year to-date until 31 October 2018 that have brought in over 1.85 million participants and contributed RM788mil US$188mil in economic impact to the country. Out of those events, the centre also recorded a high in association meetings, 11 of which were European.
Some of these included the Girls Not Brides Global Meeting 2018, International Powered Access Federation IPAF Asia Conference Showcase 2018, International...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events