The ninth session of the World Urban Forum WUF took place in the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre KLCC in February and saw a total of 22,000 attendees from around the world stream into the Malaysian capital over the course of a week. Convened by the UN Human Settlements Programme UN-Habitat, the event saw delegates and speakers sharing knowledge around the topic of city planning and development.
This wasn’t your everyday forum in that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events