Shell has launched a global review of its long-standing creative and media agency arrangements with WPP's J Walter Thompson and MediaCom, respectively.
Shell, which has reportedly appointed R3 to handle the process, spends an estimated $200 million on marketing annually.
The Anglo-Dutch energy company has worked with JWT since 1997, following a pitch against Shell’s other roster agencies at the time, Publicis and Ogilvy Mather.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events