Kumar will continue to be based in Malaysia and retain his duties as CEO for the market. He will report directly to Mauricio Sabogal, president world markets, UM and Initiative.
Daniel Simon, who was leading the region, has resigned as COO of both UM and Initiative Asia. Simon will be taking time off to spend with his family. At present, there is no plan to appoint a G14 head in Asia and Jim Hytner will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events