Nielsen provides insight into India’s economic outlook and retail backdrop
“One state, many countries” is a term that is often used to illustrate India’s diversity and complexity. The world’s second most populated country, India is forecast to expand a further 11 percent to 1.42 billion people by 2025, just behind China, where forecast population growth is just 3 percent for the same period.
India’s rural population will remain the backbone of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events