Agencies 360i and OMD are going head to head for JCPenney’s U.S. digital media business, Campaign US has learned.
The two incumbents are battling it out for an account believed to be worth around $150 million as the review draws to a close in the coming days.
360i looks after search, with OMD handling other digital media.
Independent consultant, R3, is believed to be running the review. Representation...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events