Google's latest patent award has significant implications for search engine optimisation and voice search.
Named Related Entities, the patent's primary function mirrors latent semantic indexing, in that it links search queries to primary and secondary entities or topics while relying on domain authority as the basis of relying on a data source.
The creators include several Asia-based Google SEO, search, data and AdWords experts.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events