Last week, Burger King launched a TV campaign that claimed each spot was created by artificial intelligence.
Cue a nonsensical voiceover Bed of lettuce for you to sleep on, bed of mayonnaise for extra sleep.
Burger King claimed that it made a deep learning algorithm to create new ads after watching hours of previous footage they were really created by all-too-human copywriters at its ad agency, David Miami....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events