After a month being pitted in a three-way contest against Starcom Pakistan and Starcrest Communications, GroupM Pakistan has won the $8 million English Biscuits Manufacturers EBM national media planning and buying account.
The scope of work covers TV, print, radio and digital.
Industry sources expressed concern over a potential conflict of interest within GroupM Pakistan, as it currently handles the media accounts for key competitors of EBM, namely...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events