GroupM has appointed Neil Hardwick as Vietnam CEO.
Based in Ho Chi Minh City, Hardwick replaces Ed Thesiger, who left the network and returned to the UK last year.
Hardwick, who began in the role this week, comes from GroupM EMEA, where he was CEO for Russia and CIS Commonwealth of Independent States for nine years until 2017, and most recently was interim CEO of GroupM...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events