Experiential agency George P. Johnson GPJ has expanded opened an office in Auckland and appointed Kiwi Tomaz Kljakovic as New Zealand country manager.
Kljakovic previously led GPJ’s business development team in Australia. He has also held senior national and regional sales and operations roles with Exhibitions and Trade Fairs, as national sales manager for IMG Culinary, as senior account manager for Asia Pacific at McCorkell Associates, and as regional account director at Zomato....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events