Sources close to the company say Google Australasia will close its Melbourne office and consolidate its workings in Australia and New Zealand in an effort to streamline its regional sales operations.
According to local reports, the consolidation will see the loss of 15 positions.
Sources confirm that Google’s Hong Kong office will also see a loss of six staff members, and the office will work more in-depth with Google’s South China region...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events