Events have long been dominated and defined by a homogenous paradigm predominantly male and white. Meetings Professional International MPI recently released a report to determine the current state of inclusion in global meetings and events.
The report aimed to find out how and to what extent event professionals plan for inclusivity and diversity, knowledge gaps in the area, the need for information and support and best practices for the creation of inclusive experiences. In the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events