The New Zealand dairy giant joined competition in the local consumer-facing dairy market by launching its Anchor-branded UHT ultra-high-temperature milk. Apart from milk, cheese, cream, and butter products bearing the Anchor brand have been available in China for more than a decade.
Taking a sentimental approach four months after Fonterra's tainted whey crisis in August 2013, the campaign aims to resonate with Chinese mothers looking for high-quality imported full-cream fresh milk for their families....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events