Edelman has appointed Rupen Desai as the PR agency’s executive vice chairman for Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Desai was previously APAC regional president for Lowe Partners. He spent 20 years at the agency, five as regional president, before making a surprise exit in September 2015.
His career at Lowe, now MullenLowe, spanned Mumbai, Dubai, Beirut, London, Bangkok and Singapore. During his regional leadership, Desai is credited with overseeing Lowe’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events