Edelman's executive vice chairman for Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa is leaving his role in March. An internal announcement has been made at the PR agency, Campaign has learned.
Desai told Campaign the past two years have been interesting, noting it has been hard work and a lot of fun.
The agency veteran was brought-in to lead Edelman just two years ago, after a 20 year career at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events