This is not a revenue play or a land-grab -- this is a relevance play and an add-value play, stressed David Droga, founder of Droga5.
His iconic creative shop has joined forces with Accenture Interactive after months of speculation about which agency the consultancy giant would snap up.
Both Droga and Accenture Interactive’s CEO, Brian Whipple, said that achieving next-level status for both companies would not be possible without this acquisition...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events