First, it was storytelling. The essence of good PR, everyone would say the ability to convey a compelling message that consumers, governments, media, anyone, could follow, relate to and enjoy.
Then social media arrived and it initially came at the expense of good storytelling, with people putting the speed of the interaction ahead of how meaningful it was.
That trend, though not fully eradicated, has become far less prevalent. Social...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events