In a survey of communications and marketing executives, Chinese respondents rated the importance of CEOs addressing specific social, political or environmental issues such as climate change, income fairness, same-sex marriage, immigration, gun control and discrimination more highly than did respondents in the US and UK.
The survey, by Weber Shandwick with KRC Research, suggests that CEO activism should be a larger part of the corporate communications agenda in China.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events