Southeast Asian centennials, also known as Generation Z, are not interested in prestigious or famous brands when they shop online, finds a new study by Econsultancy and Dentsu Aegis Media.
Over half of the 3,055 16- to 23-year-olds surveyed in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam rated free delivery’ or fast delivery’ as the top driver for spending online, the survey found. Nearly half 46% would abandon purchases if there was a charge for delivery....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events