BBH China is promoting ECD Kelly Pon to chief creative officer.
Pon joined the agency in 2002 in Singapore and moved to BBH China in 2006 as part of the founding BBH China team. She will be BBH China's first female CCO.
She replaces CCO Arthur Tsang, who is leaving the agency after about two years.
Pon has worked with clients including LG, Sephora, Audi, Johnnie...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events