Over the next three years, Iran will add more advertising dollars than any of the other countries included in Zenith's Thirty Rising Media Markets report.
Zenith predicts that ad spend in Iran will grow by $713 million between 2017 and 2020, to reach $2.1 billion in total. This represents an average annual growth rate of 15%.
After Iran, Bangladesh is the next fastest growing ad market. Zenith expects media...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events