In the last three years, digital, social and search advertising in Bangladesh has risen from a 1% share of marketing budgets to a 10% share. The shift has its roots in the emerging population, internet usage growth, and the proven effectiveness of digital, social, and search as tactics for commercial success, According to Rabeth Khan, CEO of MediaAxis, an affiliate of Carat in Bangladesh.
The Bangladesh population is 166 million, and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events