Accenture Interactive has opened its Fjord design and innovation studio in Tokyo.
Founded in 2001 in the UK, the design agency became part of Accenture Interactive in 2013. The studio houses more than 1,200 designers and counts RBS, Finnair and Auris Health part of Johnson Johnson as key clients.
The Tokyo branch is the first in Japan and the 33rd studio worldwide. It officially opens today 11 November and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events