A simple squirrel at heart, Ad Nut appreciates straight-down-the-line, no-room-for-confusion ads. The latest videos in AAMI’s 16 month old Not Very Insurancey’ campaign, for which it has partnered with Ogilvy Melbourne, are exactly thiswith added silliness.
In the first, a couple of dolled-up drag queens tear down a dusty road in Priscilla Queen of the Desert style, in their open-top, fake eyelashes a-flying. Their tuneless singing is interrupted when the car breaks down....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events