HONG KONG - Kathy Chen, Twitter's managing director for Greater China, has left her position, according to a series of tweets she posted on New Year's Eve.
She wrote that it was the right time for her to leave the company since the Twitter APAC team has been working directly with Chinese advertisers. We have grown our Greater China advertiser base nearly 400 percent over the past two years and we thank all of them...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events