Effective 1 April, Yung replaces Soh Szu Wei, who resigned as CEO but remains on as a senior advisor until 30 June. In addition to its strong intellectual property, Imagi boasts recent broadcasting and product licensing deals with Disney, but Yung faces the challenge of turning it into a profitable enterprise and sustaining its growth.
Imagi is an indigenous operation, with world-class quality, Yung told Campaign Asia-Pacific during his second day on the job, adding...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events