Marriott International has appointed Bruce Ryde as Asia Pacific vice president for luxury brands and brand marketing.
Based in Hong Kong, Ryde will own the luxury brand strategy for the region, working to maximize guest experience through on-brand activations and build brand preference for both customers and investors.
“We are delighted to have Bruce join us at Marriott International,” said Peggy Fang Roe, chief sales and marketing officer,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events