A very scary event happened in 2016besides Donald Trump being appointed President and my 14-year-old son’s growth spurt resulting in him being taller than his mother.
The scary moment I'm talking about was when an AI demonstrated that it could be truly creative and could do something which human observers described as “unexpected, brilliant and creative”.
It happened during a game of 'go', when Google DeepMind’s AI AlphaGO played...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events