Having developed an artificial intelligence program to write ads AI-CD, McCann Worldgroup in June launched a competition inviting members of the public to vote for their favourite of two TVCs for Mondelez's Clorets brand one by Mitsuru Kuramoto, a TV writer, and one by the AI-CD. Voters did not know which was which.
It turns out that 54 percent of respondents preferred Kuramoto’s work, which featured a woman performing calligraphy...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events