He will assume the top job in January 2010 from 28-year Ogilvy veteran Marcia Silverman, who has led the PR firm for seven years and at the age of 65 will become chairwoman of Ogilvy PR.
“Ogilvy took a risk with me when I joined I was an outsider, not even someone in the industry,” said Graves, who previously worked at CNBC. “I didn’t come from a competitor and that worked in Ogilvy’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events