Max’s hands US$6 million media business to Carat Philippines
The account was won following a competitive five-way pitch. It is understood that the other four agencies involved included ZenithOptimedia, Havas, Universal McCann, and the incumbent, Mindshare.
Carat will be responsible for the brand’s communications planning and buying including ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.