Tablets and smartphones drive e-Commerce in Asia: Visa
In economies where smartphone and tablet penetration are high, consumers are already showing a tendency of picking up products through their phones or tablets. Of the 8,000 consumers surveyed, four in ten said they browsed products on their phones or tablet device last year. In fact, browsing ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.