The university worked with BBDO Singapore to create a first-hand experience of the dangers of the reckless habit for studentsusing hidden cameras to capture their reactions to a taxi driver who seems to be pouring whisky down his throat while driving.
The video concludes by asking students to apply the same standards to themselves that they did to the driver and provides a link to a website where they can pledge not to drive...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events