Chinese New Year comes a little early this year February 5. But even so, releasing a tearjerking CNY film on the 4th of freaking January seems a bit much, don't you think Ad Nut's old oak tree is still festooned with Christmas and New Year's decorations, and surely Ad Nut is not the only creature who does not feel readyphysically or mentallyfor the next big holiday.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events