Launched in conjunction with World Psoriasis Day on October 29, this campaign by Novartis aims to raise awareness about the skin condition psoriasis and the stigmatisation sufferers can face.
In addition to the film above by Kingdom Digital, the brand tried to start an ice-bucket-challenge type of social-media trend, asking people to wear their clothes inside out to show solidarity with people who have the condition. Nowhere in the campaign will you find any mention...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events