US cable-TVinternet provider Comcast is one of that country's most despised corporations. And apparently, the company likes that just fine. In fact, Comcast apparently believes that it's not quite hated enough, and has decided to take action to fix that.
There's no other way to explain the Christmas-themed ad above, in which one of cinema's most-beloved creatures, E.T., is dragged back to Earth and put to work shilling for Comcast's overpriced services and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events