Air New Zealand may have made some of the most memorably wacky in-flight safety videos in the industry, but its first foray into chatbots, via 'Bravo Oscar Tango' Oscar for short doesn't seem quite such a success.
When questioned by this reporter as seen in the screenshots above, Oscar was unable to answer basic questions about flight bookings unless they were asked in an exact scripted phrase. Oscar also couldn't recognise...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events